Victoria Street Cardwell Queensland
Off Market Hotels are exclusive agents and are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the Freehold Going Concern of the Marine Hotel Cardwell.
A large format hotel, with commercial license, 15 coastal gaming authorities, bottle-shop & drive-thru retail, F&B, TAB, Keno & accommodation.
Cardwell is located approximately halfway between Cairns and Townsville, located on the Bruce Highway. Approximately 100,000 cars pass through Cardwell every week. The Marine Hotel is located on the national highway, overlooking the wonders of Hinchinbrook Island. Cardwell is located at the northern entrance of the pristine Hinchinbrook Channel and offers an unparalleled gateway to Hinchinbrook Island and the Great Barrier Reef. The Hinchinbrook region is renowned for containing some of the most outstanding and spectacular islands, reefs and waterways of the Great Barrier Reef.
The main economic strength of the Cardwell Shire is agriculture, with the production of sugar and bananas of major significance. Agriculture, forestry, fishing/hunting, tourism and corporate travel all key to drivers for the region. The tourist industry with Cardwell Shire emerging as a significant tourism destination in the Far North.
– Ideally located beachside large format hotel site, in a prime location, on 3,329 sqm.
– 15 Coastal gaming authorities.
– Multiple revenue streams, include F&B, retail, gaming, TAB, Keno and accommodation.
– 8 motel rooms & 2 bedroom managers apartment.
– Historical trading platform showing consistent performance.
– Perfect opportunity for an owner-operator, national group or passive investor looking to maximise their SMSF.
– Ability to acquire as a freehold going concern
– Full commercial licence
|Price:||$E.O.I. + SAV|