64 Howard Street Cooktown Queensland
Off Market Hotels have been exclusively appointed to offer for sale the freehold going concern of Peninsula Tourist Park Cooktown, gateway to Cape York.
The park has 12 Cabins, 80 sites, 2 amenities blocks, 3 bedroom house, 3 bay workshop/storage shed, and in-ground swimming pool.
Peninsula is positioned at the base of Mt Cook, boasting a natural bush setting, unique stand of Melaleuca trees, natural rocky outcrop landscapes, two seasonal creeks running through property, abundant wildlife and access to walking tracks to Finch Bay and Mt Cook.
The park has been previously owned and operated by a sole operator for over 45 years.
This rare opportunity allows for an astute buyer to increase the footprint of the park, to include capital improvements and potentially own and operate one of North Queensland’s largest tourist parks. The natural aspects inherent to the property and its location within the town, will deliver a forward-thinking and creative developer, endless possibilities.
For all enquiries/inspections please contact Shane Mullins or Chris Cameron.
- Existing Tourist Park located in the thriving tourist town of Cooktown; gateway to Cape York
- Park with all improvements situated on 4.65ha
- 12 cabins, 80 sites, 2 amenities blocks, in-ground pool
- 3 bedroom manager’s house, with large 3 bay workshop/storage shed
- Room for improvements and extra sites under the current footprint
- Cooktown is on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef and a stepping-stone to Lizard Island and the Ribbons Reefs – some of the best Marlin Fishing grounds in the world
Total site 4.65ha
Park layout allows for re-development
|Address:||64 Howard Street|